Monday 1 June 2015

SIX THINKING HATS


I have learned that every colour represents its own specific thing in the way of learning an thinking. 
learning about this actually made doing my work more interesting because when working i applied everything i did to a specific thinking hat so i could scrutinize my work and actually have a way of thinking everything into detail rather that basing my work on one specific thing only.


THE WHITE THINKING HAT


Calls for information
'JUST THE FACTS'


THE YELLOW THINKING HAT



Symbolic to 
BRIGHTNESS and OPTIMISTIC


THE BLACK HAT



Associated to 
JUDGEMENT.
'STAY AWAY FROM EMOTION BUT BEING REALISTIC' 


THE RED HAT

Associated with
EMOTIONS AND PASSION
'EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS'

THE GREEN HAT



Focuses on
CREATIVITY

THE BLUE HAT



REALITY CHECKER

PUTING ALL SIX THINKING HATS TOGETHER CAN LEAD TO GOOD WORK BY THAT I MEAN, WORK HAS BEEN PROPERLY EVALUATED AND ALL BEEN QUESTIONED


No comments:

Post a Comment