Tuesday 2 June 2015

CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT CLASS

Having creative development class taught me alot about my fellow classmates and myself. I learned that everyone is creative in their own way.
going back to fellow classmates work I realised how everyone has a unique way of articulating they thoughts.
Made me realise how we could all be doing one thing but all have different views on what we are all being asked to do.

What actually striked more to me 

  • The photography assignments did through presentation made me realise that we take photo's as a return ticket to a moment otherwise.
  • Fashion illustration assignments made me see how everyone had different taste in clothing but yet didnt actually stick outside the norm too much.
  • Music produced by fellow classmates was very interesting because when work was presented I looked at the responsiveness of my classmates and everyone had a different view and reaction to what they had heard.
  • Company presentations by fellow classmates reminded me how communication skills are so important.
I could actually go on for days but moral of what I have learned from my fellow classmates is that
BEING DIFFERENT IS IMPORTANT.

EVERYONE IS UNIQUE AND TALENTED IN THEY OWN WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment