Wednesday 3 June 2015

HOLIDAY TASK

During holidays was given a task to illustrate specific things asked.
The reason why I want to feature this work is because I think its interesting how somethings make you learn more about yourself.

On day one was asked for a portrait of myself so I decided to make a illustration cartoon of myself
On day two was asked for my spiritual animal and I chose a star fish reason being I like small animals that live in the sea.




On day three I was asked what is my favourite food. I used a burger picture I illustrated using typography.
On day four I was asked for my favourite scene in a movie. I put a scene from wolf of wall street where the guy is throwing money in the air. I like this scene because I would love to get to that point in my life whereby money isn't an issue.



On day five I was aked for a picture of my bestfriend. I put a cartoon picture of my bestfriend, Thando and I in a  xx-large size jean.
On day six I was asked for my imaginary bestfriend and I wrote my name because I wish I had a twin like me.



On day seven I was aked for something that is black and white and I drew a ying yang symbol since it is black and white.
On day eight I was asked what is my favourite word an I wrote 'GOSH' because I say that word alot gosh!



On day nine I was asked why am I afraid to go into the ocean and I wrote I am allergic of salt sea water of which is true.
On day ten I was asked to redesign anything.
I drew a picture of a money clip because I think it would be convenient to have one in my life I hate wallets.



On day eleven  I was asked for my secret weapon. I decided to use my secret weapon being my brain to think of a secret weapon I would love to own that is fun but very secret.
On day twelve I was asked for a dream I had. I wrote I dont remember any of my dreams.



On day thirteen I was asked to draw a tattoo art I like.
I drew the word love in Chinese writing.
On day fourteen I was asked for something orange and I put a picture of a orange, the fruit is orange and its called an ORANGE.



On day fifteen I was asked for a zombie apocolyse. I drew a picture of a person with three eyes. reason being i know its something i would be terrefied to see.
On day sisxteen I was asked what is a place I to go to and i put a picture of Thailand.    


On day seventeen i was asked for anything i want. i drew a picture of a car since I really want a car, its actually become a need. 
I NEEEEEED A CAR.
On day eighteen I was asked for a self potrait from another lifetime.
I drew a person thinking and thoughts writen I DONT KNOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment